For over 75 years, the Assessment Resource Center (ARC), a part of the University
of Missouri (MU), has helped hundreds of clients answer important questions.
ARC provides practical assessment and evaluation resources for clients in
education, non-profit organizations, government, and business including
- Services for P-20 testing, surveys, and other assessments in the state of Missouri;
- MAP-A, administration of alternate assessments of the Missouri Assessment Program
- College BASE, a general education assessment used for entry into teacher education
programs and for campus-wide assessment at over 110 colleges and universities nationwide;
- MU faculty services including classroom testing and course evaluations;
- Research and evaluation services for university faculty, businesses, government, and research
institutions’ projects and;
- Performance assessment scoring for exams using open-ended items.
We also provide relevant assessment-related sites in our links.