Research and Evaluation Services - Higher Education Services
Back to Research and Evaluation Services
Higher Education Services.
ARC supports post-secondary teaching and learning at the classroom and institution level through assessment and evaluation. Specific projects include:
- Instructor and Course Evaluations (online and paper) – The MU course evaluation materials and processes are the result of a two-year, campus-wide development process led by ARC in collaboration with faculty, staff, administrators, and students. ARC manages and reports on these common campus-wide evaluations. Data from these evaluations provides:
- Feedback to faculty for use in instructional design and course improvement
- Evidence for promotion/tenure processes
- Information on areas for potential professional development opportunities or excellence in teaching examples
- Responses that can help future students in selecting courses
Contact us to learn more about how ARC can help your campus develop course evaluations, aggregate your data, and provide valuable reports to your faculty and campus administrators.
- Classroom Testing – The ARC provides scanning, scoring, and reporting of classroom tests for instructors of MU courses. The ARC provides answer sheets, course identification sheets, and key sheets. Contact us to learn more about how ARC can help your campus with classroom testing.
- Senior Exit Survey – In collaboration with Institutional Research and MU colleges, ARC collects destination data from graduating seniors and graduate students using a custom-built, online platform. Contact us to learn more about how ARC can help your campus survey their graduates.
“Thank you. You and your team have been a tremendous help to our campus.” Director for Business and Administrative Services, University of Missouri, Merced
“Our campus is so very fortunate to have the great team at ARC available to do this kind of work.” - Vice Provost University of Missouri
“Many thanks for the report. I have read it and it is EXCELLENT. Congratulations on a job very well done.” - Professor, Lincoln University
“I am very pleased with the work you did for us to get this formatted, administered, and returned on such a timely basis.” University Advancement Office